This course will help you understand the basics of FHIR®:
Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources
My goal in making this course was to make it as simple as possible, so that you can get your feet wet with hands-on exercises.
The hands-on exercise uses free Mirth Connect and will walk you through the following:
- Installing Mirth Connect.
- Connecting Mirth Connect to a live FHIR® server via a real EHR FHIR® test system.
- An example of transforming FHIR® in XML format (Patient Resource) to HL7® v2 (ADT A08).
- Fun Quiz.
- FREE Lifetime Support. An invitation to join our HL7®/FHIR® community on Slack.
- Certificate you can print to prove you have taken this course.
HL7® and FHIR® are the registered trademarks of Health Level Seven International. Use of these trademarks do not constitute an endorsement from HL7.